Feature request: attach notation elements to barlines

From: Jamie Bullock
Subject: Feature request: attach notation elements to barlines
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 12:54:11 +0000

Hi,

Something I often want to be able to do is to attach a notational
element to a barline. For example:

|\fermata       - place a fermata over a barline
|\!             - end a (de)crescendo at a barline
|\sustainUp     - end pedalling at a barline
|\stopTextSpan  - end a text spanner over a barline

What would the estmated implementation difficulty and sponsorhip cost be
for this?

Many thanks,

Jamie

--