Re: *.mid vs *.midi

From: CDon
Subject: Re: *.mid vs *.midi
Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 14:57:49 -0700 (PDT)

Karl Hammar wrote:

> change the .midi to .mid, and you should get what you want (though I
> have not tested it).

Thanks Karl, this looks promising but does not work.  There is a TODO at the
top of the file stating:

";; this is broken: we should not ever export variables from Scheme."

It is not clear what this is referring to, but the implication is that the
whole file is broken.  I then assume that setting the .midi extension must
be done some other place (?).

Don