Re: Why do so many newcomers post to bug-lilypond?

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: Re: Why do so many newcomers post to bug-lilypond?
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2008 17:08:05 +0100

2008/11/4 Graham Percival <address@hidden>:

> If somebody (not necessarily you) were willing to monitor multiple
> mailing lists and write a newsletter about them every two weeks or
> so, then I think that inventing a -beginner list is a great idea.
> If not, then I don't think that -beginner would work so well.

(I know you know it, but for the record) I am still willing, but can
hardly handle it now. Once my work is over (either as a miserable
failure or a success) I'll be back in LilyPond business and officially
present what I've been up to for the past few months.

If we were to create such a list, maybe there we could accept mails in
French, German, Spanish, Portuguese and Dutch as well (not for long
discussions, but just enough to point users to resources in their
languages).

Cheers,
Valentin