Re: Microtonal Helmholtz-Ellis notation in Lilypond: fine-tuning

From: Stefan Thomas
Subject: Re: Microtonal Helmholtz-Ellis notation in Lilypond: fine-tuning
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 08:30:02 +0200

Dear Graham,
absolutely, I would like to define a list of notenames, for e.g. pitches that are about 15cents lower, But I have no idea how to do it, when I use the HE-font for the accidentals.
Off course, I had a look in makam.ly
and I found there
makamGlyphs = #`((1 . "accidentals.doublesharp")
       (8/9 . "accidentals.sharp.slashslashslash.stemstem")
      )
But how could I define a "Helmholtz-Glyph"?