No string for pitch #<Pitch

From: Jesús Guillermo Andrade
Subject: No string for pitch #<Pitch
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 20:53:38 -0430

Currently, I am trying to set up a complete implementation of the venezuelan cuatro into lilypond. So far, I've been able list most chord shapes, but I keep getting errors in the form of:

advertencia: No string for pitch #<Pitch gis' > (given frets ())
advertencia: No string for pitch #<Pitch e' > (given frets ())
advertencia: No string for pitch #<Pitch a' > (given frets ())
advertencia: No string for pitch #<Pitch ges' > (given frets ())

What does these mean? I have read many of the .scm source files and I still cannot understand.

Any ideas?

Guillermo