Re: Artificial-looking clef in a CueVoice?

From: Xavier Scheuer
Subject: Re: Artificial-looking clef in a CueVoice?
Date: Fri, 20 May 2011 23:19:40 +0200

On 18 May 2011 13:39, Reinhold Kainhofer <address@hidden> wrote:

> It is possible, but you'll have to change the Score's break-align-orders. See
> the attached file (shows first the default, then the changed orders and
> finally reverted to the defaults).

That is really great.
I am amazed how it works fine!

Thank you a lot.

> Originally, I had used cleffedCueDuring, but apparently people on the
> developer mailing list didn't like that made-up name ("to clef" is an
> artificial word, not a proper english verb). So it was changed to
> \cueDuringWithClef before I pushed to the git repository.

I first did not look at all the files of the PATCH, I just read the
description which mention  \cleffedCueDuring .
Also I remembered this snippet in which it is called
"\cleffedCueDuring": http://lsr.dsi.unimi.it/LSR/Item?id=388

I have nothing against the new name.

Cheers,
Xavier