RE: V2.14.0 - midi volume & midi arpeggio

From: James Lowe
Subject: RE: V2.14.0 - midi volume & midi arpeggio
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2011 11:02:09 +0000

Ming,

From: MING TSANG [mailto:address@hidden
Sent: 15 June 2011 02:49
To: David Santamauro; James Lowe; Federico Bruni
Cc: address@hidden

david, James & Federico :Thank you all for the tips. It cut down my learning curve.

Federico: Thank you for pointing to the ubuntu forum. I registered to the forum to-night. I will start learning.  I want to use frescoboldi to generate music score.  That is the reason I install ubuntu.

[James' reply:]I do not want to confuse you but are you aware of an Ubuntu Distribution that has been made especially for Visually Impaired people

http://vinuxproject.org/

I expect this would work with Frescobaldi too but might offer a more useful Linux Distribution for you.

James