Re: Lilypond lobbying?

From: Henning Hraban Ramm
Subject: Re: Lilypond lobbying?
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2011 15:05:32 +0200

Am 2011-08-18 um 14:37 schrieb Urs Liska:

Am 18.08.2011 14:33, schrieb Colin Campbell:
On 11-08-18 04:01 AM, address@hidden wrote:
<snipped a sad case of NIH syndrome>
In the meantime, if anyone has six organs at their disposition, please let me know and I will write a piece for you.

Well, I've got a couple of tonsils and an appendix I could spare!

Well, that's only three organs if I count correctly ...
But what are communities for, then?
Unfortunately I already donated these organs a long time ago for a poor composer. OTOH it might be unnecessary to give the organs away at all. We might share them via network, preferably over OSC (the OrganSoundControl protocol)

Hm, does a pair of lungs count as one or two organs? Is the larynx an organ? Anyway, if I submit an a cappella choir piece, it's for more than six organs.

Greetlungs,
Hraban