Re: transposing octaves for a piano part

From: Steve Downes
Subject: Re: transposing octaves for a piano part
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2011 17:45:15 +0100

Sorry,

My comment on the manuals was not intended as a critism. I fully
understand why it is as it is and the breadth of the subject matter
involved. It was just a comment on the difficulty I was having as
someone new to the software in linking the various methods &
possibilities together to make aworking script. I think the software
is amazing & the manual has much to commend it.

Also to have a manual at all, never mind of this breadth & quality is
unusual these days.

Steve