Re: ISMLP/WIMA (?)

From: Francisco Vila
Subject: Re: ISMLP/WIMA (?)
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 07:51:29 +0100

2012/1/17 PMA <address@hidden>:
> Thanks for your response.  But I see that we are way apart on this.
> Adapting/customizing the result is exactly what I mean to prevent.
> I want these products closed indeed.  Naturally, unrealized scoring
> improvements will remain on my head.

But nobody but you can do those improvements. People will want to
print it in landscape, bigger font size, less pages, piano
reductions... and they couldn't because it is no more than a piece of
paper you can photocopy at most.

And your work will be more widespread if it is open, too, because it
has an added value.

--
Francisco Vila. Badajoz (Spain)
www.paconet.org , www.csmbadajoz.com