Re: musescore lands sponsoring?

From: Hans Aikema
Subject: Re: musescore lands sponsoring?
Date: Wed, 30 May 2012 00:02:23 +0200

On 29-5-2012 23:16, Nils wrote:
On Tue, 29 May 2012 10:15:31 +0200
Marc Weber<address@hidden>  wrote:

Musecore fails to render some specific cases when printing - but
exporting to lilypond seems to work in all (little) cases I tried.

Thus for simple cases I like that combination: musescore for typing and
lilypond for rendering.
AFAIK musescore dropped Lilypond export support because of a lack of interest
and in favour of musicXML (whatever that means, I read it somewhere on the
musescore twitter account or something like this).
It may still work, but we can expect it to break a little more with each
Lilypond release.

Nils