Re: Markup query

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: Markup query
Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2012 13:01:31 +0200

"Phil Holmes" <address@hidden> writes:

> [...]

Actually, you have a solid chance of having
#(set-accidental-style 'modern-cautionary)
working as expected again since version 2.15.42 because of

commit 65760f8486204ab98e75e14283df2873d1990234
Author: David Kastrup <address@hidden>
Date:   Thu Jul 5 12:24:19 2012 +0200

    Interpret #... inside of music lists as music instead of ignoring it

    One consequence is that you get a warning for things like

    \revert Score.BarLine #'space-alist #'cue-clef

    which actually reverts the whole of space-alist, then ignores #'cue-clef.

    Another is that things like $(set-accidental-style 'dodecaphonic)
    can be written as #(set-accidental-style 'dodecaphonic) without
    getting ignored in most situations.

    Void expressions (like most definitions, or the result of calling
    \void) are still silently ignored since they are regarded as
    intentional.

--
David Kastrup