Re: slashed charackters, script not working

From: Stefan Thomas
Subject: Re: slashed charackters, script not working
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2012 10:51:21 +0200

Dear David,
I tried it, as You've suggested, with \slashed-char ##\D, but it doesn't work.
I think I will try to use postscript-code in my library for function symbols.
Are there other people interested in a library with functional symbols?
Is this something, that could be of interest for the 2.18. version of lilypond?
As far as I know the functional symbols are not only used in germany and as far as I know they are neither implemented in sibelius nor in finale.