Re: "Parallel music view" - inspiration for LilyPond editors.

From: Nils Gey
Subject: Re: "Parallel music view" - inspiration for LilyPond editors.
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2012 12:33:51 +0200

This is not a quick task eventough I know what needs to be done, since such an
editor, only more advanced, is Laborejo.

For simple purposes it will be easy to do but quickly you encounter
shortcomings and the display is unstatisfying again which is the point where
the code need extensions and rules, becoming an editor code of its own.

Nils