Re: Instrument switching with a new staff - possible?

From: SoundsFromSound
Subject: Re: Instrument switching with a new staff - possible?
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 15:24:00 -0800 (PST)

Nathan:

Wow, that comes out amazingly in LilyPond when I render it - how did you
know how to do all that? Damn, I wish I could be that savvy :)

It's not *essential* that the line be centered, I was just trying to make
this as "neat" on the eyes as possible - it's absolutely FINE if it must
stay up in that RH area of the piano's grand staff.

Thank you again!

May I ask one more thing of you?  Can you briefly explain the various parts
of the code you added, and touch upon what does what for the output?

Ben

Nathan wrote

-----
composer | sound designer