Re: Aw: Re: Pseudo-handwritten font

From: Tim McNamara
Subject: Re: Aw: Re: Pseudo-handwritten font
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2013 16:01:02 -0500

On Mar 14, 2013, at 5:36 AM, Torsten Hämmerle wrote:

> BUT: Even if all this may be quite an ambitious task, I just started off to
> see what's possible and how Lilypond behaves in a jazz context. Fortunately,
> the results look quite encouraging. :)

This is very intriguing as a jazz player and being used to the "Real Book"
style of lead sheet, which I find highly readable.  I've been wanting to do
something like this with Lilypond for a long time.  I have been able to get the
music font operational on my test lead sheet but have not been able to get
\chordmode to use the LilyJAZZ text font.  I have not been able to puzzle this
out looking through the notation reference and have probably just not found the
right section or- if I did find the right section- I have not understood.  Can
anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks!