Re: Pseudo-handwritten font

From: Xavier Scheuer
Subject: Re: Pseudo-handwritten font
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2013 16:59:55 +0100

On 14 March 2013 11:36, "Torsten Hämmerle" <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I've just noticed the my last mail didn't get through to the list for some
> reason. Well, here it is again in a second attempt:
>
> In the first place: I've attached a zip file containing the current (albeit
> unfinished) versions of the LilyJAZZ music and LilyJAZZ Text font plus the
> corresponding LilyJAZZ.ily include.
>
> (snip)

Hi Torsten,

I translated this message in French and posted in on the French users
mailing list, asking people testing LilyJAZZ to ask questions and
report bugs on this international mailing list (hence Denis' message).

On 19 March 2013 17:43, Denis Bitouzé <address@hidden> wrote:

> Very impressive! Very appreciated! Thanks a lot...
>
>> (well, I missed grace notes/acciaccaturas/appoggiaturas)
>
> (Maybe you're already aware but, just in case...) As pointed out by the
> following MCE, also are missing notes in tempo indication.

Once issue #3096 will be solved, it should be possible to have
"LilyJAZZ-style" metronome indications.

Xavier

--
Xavier Scheuer <address@hidden>