Rests in TabVoice

From: Peter Crighton
Subject: Rests in TabVoice
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2013 12:57:18 +0200

Hello there,

would it be possible to attach rests in a TabVoice to a different line? At least whole and half rests look terribly vertically off-centered, especially in four-line staffs, and they would benefit from being attached one line lower.
Other rests might appear too low then, but I would like to know if I at least can try this out to see what’s best.

--
Peter Crighton | Musician & Music Engraver based in Mainz, Germany
http://www.petercrighton.de