Re: Discuss signature for new function \annotate (new version)

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: Discuss signature for new function \annotate (new version)
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2013 15:02:51 +0200

Am 11.06.2013 12:46, schrieb Janek Warchoł:
2013/6/10 Urs Liska <address@hidden>:
Hi all,

thanks to the feedback on this list I reviewed the interface to my \annotate
function and think it has become quite elegant now.
Please have a look at the attached file and at the updated description on
https://github.com/openlilylib/lilypond-doc/wiki/Documenting-musical-content
I'm interested in any caveats, enhancement suggestions, and/or further use
cases.
One word: awesome!

Janek :)
Well, that explicitely does _not_ answer my question. Thank you anyway :-)

BUT: so far we're still discussing the interface and nothing of the implementation yet. And it will be hard as I'm still standing puzzled before each single Scheme snippet. By now I'm starting (slowly) to get into getting familiar with how this everything-is-an-expression-in-parens works. But I'm still feeling dumb when it comes to simple things like processing the elements of a list. Not to speak of all the interfaces between Scheme and LilyPond.

But I definitely _need_ this lilypond-doc, so I'll struggle to get my way through it.

Urs