Re: LilyPond blog has new home!

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: LilyPond blog has new home!
Date: Tue, 09 Jul 2013 21:56:23 +0200

Janek Warchoł <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi all,
>
> i managed to get internet connection for a moment.
>
> 2013/7/7 Karl Hammar <address@hidden>:
>> Urs:
>>> Would you mind writing the same as a comment to the original post
>>> on the blog? That would be nice.
>>
>> I'm not found of forums, mostly since I'm using a dialled up
>> connection.
>
> I'm not sure if i understand: is posting comments on the blog too
> bandwidth-expensive for you?

More like time-expensive, I'd guess.  Mailing lists and Usenet can be
fetched and sent batched.  Web interfaces require you to be online.  And
if online-time is billed by the minute...

> I would really like the blog to become more 'alive'.  Comments like
> the one you've made are excellent and i would *very much* like to have
> them on the blog (copying-and-pasting them by us wouldn't make sense,
> because it would look unauthentic).

I might venture a guess that Karl would not mind looking unauthentic if
he does not have to fight his way through a web interface...

--
David Kastrup