Re: frescobaldi on mac

From: Robert Schmaus
Subject: Re: frescobaldi on mac
Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2013 16:10:12 +0200

Hi robin,

I just had the exact same problems. Solved them by going into the preference
folder of my system and ditching all frescobaldi related prefs & plists. Some
could not be deleted though.

After that, no problems anymore. Of course you need to set all preferences new,
but ....

Best, Robert

-
Von meinem Fliewatüüt gesendet.