Re: Problem with hemiola notation

From: Janek Warchoł
Subject: Re: Problem with hemiola notation
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2013 10:59:10 +0200

Hi Harm,

2013/9/16 Thomas Morley <address@hidden>:
> Hi again,
>
> I now come up with a (hopefully) improved version.
> It is a function which takes a dotted(!) note as argument replacing it
> with the main note and a dot (instead of a tied note)

Looks nice!

> \version "2.16.2"
> % Does not work with 2.14.2 !
> [...]

If i understand correctly this cannot be added to LSR, so maybe you
could add it here http://github.com/openlilylib/snippets ? (scroll
down to see description)

I believe that it won't take you more that 10-15 minutes to submit the
snippet even if you're not familiar with GitHub at all (and of course
the next time will probably be under 2 minutes).

best,
Janek