Re: [ANNOUNCE] Frescobaldi included in MacPorts!

From: Paul Morris
Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCE] Frescobaldi included in MacPorts!
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2013 21:39:08 -0800 (PST)

Davide Liessi-2 wrote
> I'm pleased to announce that Frescobaldi and python-poppler-qt4 have been
> included in MacPorts!

Congrats Davide!  This is great news.  Thanks for all your work on this.  I
successfully completed a frescobaldi-devel install from MacPorts using your
helpful guide.

The only thing that tripped me up for awhile was forgetting that you need to
upgrade Xcode and re-install MacPorts itself, after upgrading to OSX 10.9.
This page was key for walking me through that process:
https://trac.macports.org/wiki/Migration

Thanks again,
-Paul