Re: Beam positions and time signature spacing

From: Gilberto Agostinho
Subject: Re: Beam positions and time signature spacing
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2013 08:41:20 -0800 (PST)

Patrick or Cynthia Karl-2 wrote
>> Message: 7
>> Date: Sat, 9 Nov 2013 16:29:26 -0800 (PST)
>> From: Gilberto Agostinho <

> gilbertohasnofb@

> lilypond-user@

>> Subject: Re: Beam positions and time signature spacing

> address@hidden

>> Hi David,
>> I didn't try to modify the space-alist property, and I will have a look
>> on
>> it. But (as usual with my posts here), I am not trying to type a specific
>> score right now, I am just commenting on how to improve LilyPond.
>
> I think you would be more successful in this endeavor if you would quote
> enough of the message you are replying to to give us poor readers enough
> context to figure out what you're saying.  In this case we don't even know
> to whom you're replying - I can think of at least two Davids who are
> regular correspondents on this list.  I know that at least I would benefit
> from this custom.  Haven't you noticed that most other posters do it?
>
> Regards,
> Patrick Karl

Hi Patrick,

Sorry for the confusion, I am used to simply go to nabble.com to post,
answer or simply check what is going on with LilyPond, and I realize now
that by merely clicking "reply" to someone's message is not enough to find
out where the reply was aimed (there are no automatic quotes or anything
like this, contrary to using an e-mail). So I will be more careful and add
quotes via the button up there; sorry for any confusion.

Regards,
Gilberto