Re: Beam positions and time signature spacing

From: Patrick or Cynthia Karl
Subject: Re: Beam positions and time signature spacing
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2013 10:25:25 -0600

> Message: 7
> Date: Sat, 9 Nov 2013 16:29:26 -0800 (PST)
> From: Gilberto Agostinho <address@hidden>
> To: address@hidden
> Subject: Re: Beam positions and time signature spacing
>
> Hi David,
> I didn't try to modify the space-alist property, and I will have a look on
> it. But (as usual with my posts here), I am not trying to type a specific
> score right now, I am just commenting on how to improve LilyPond.

I think you would be more successful in this endeavor if you would quote enough
of the message you are replying to to give us poor readers enough context to
figure out what you're saying.  In this case we don't even know to whom you're
replying - I can think of at least two Davids who are regular correspondents on
this list.  I know that at least I would benefit from this custom.  Haven't you
noticed that most other posters do it?

Regards,
Patrick Karl