Re: improving LilyPond useability

From: Janek Warchoł
Subject: Re: improving LilyPond useability
Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2013 10:38:47 +0100

Hi Daniel and Alex,

2013/12/27 Daniel Rosen <address@hidden>:

> Janek,
>
> I think I'm about ready to take a swing at this. Shall I email you about it
> directly, or keep the discussion here on the list?

Definitely keep it on the list - as you probably have noticed, i'm
much less active because of the internship i have and because i cannot
type as much as i'd like, so my responses are likely to be delayed and
short.

I don't know what happened to Colin - i thought that he was going to
start working on this already - but anyway here's the rough
translation of my "quick start" tutorial:
https://github.com/janek-warchol/warsztat-nutowy/blob/translation/english/uczenie/2%20wprowadzenie%20do%20LilyPonda.ly

2013/12/27 Alex Loomis <address@hidden>:
> I can proofread the English version.

Good!  Please coordinate with Daniel.