Re: Transposing instruments in orchestra score

From: Orm Finnendahl
Subject: Re: Transposing instruments in orchestra score
Date: Thu, 8 May 2014 18:44:09 +0200

Hi,

 sorry, I seem to have missed the replies to the thread and just reread
them in the list archive.

David, could you provide me with a hint on how to get the suggested
masterToScore and masterToPart functions working? I guess this would
be the most suitable method for my purpose as I'm generating the parts
and score with makefiles in a modular fashion including filters
anyway.

In principle the method seems clear, but I don't know (yet), how to
access the transposition properties within a function and revert or
cancel their effect.

--
Orm