texinfo manual?

From: Steven Arntson
Subject: texinfo manual?
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2014 14:44:13 -0700

I've installed the newest stable version of Lilypond on my system,
updating from the moldy version in the Ubuntu repo. It works great!

One thing I'm missing now is the manual in texinfo format (I think). I
use Emacs to enter my lilypond docs, and I used to have a bunch of
manuals that I could open with C-h i. I think they were in texinfo
format. Now they're gone, and I'm enough of a beginner all
around that I'm not sure where they came from in the first place. Is
there a spot online somewhere where one can get them all at once, or are
they hidden somewhere in my new install?

Thank you!
steven arntson