Re: In wait for a subsequent word (sorry how can I put it)?

From: Son_V
Subject: Re: In wait for a subsequent word (sorry how can I put it)?
Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2014 09:05:05 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks Phil, for your answer - but I usually (is it right?), as in your
example, write "Sanc __tus" and if "tus" must be sung for say other four
notes I do not add anything after "tus" . But it could be miserunderstooding
for who plays the score. But I wonder if there is a RULE for those
situations. Thanks again.