Re: strange phenomenon from guitar bends snippet

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: strange phenomenon from guitar bends snippet
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2014 23:20:49 +0100

Il giorno lun 29 dic 2014 alle 19:11, Thomas Morley <address@hidden> ha scritto:
Look at the output from: m = <c e g>4\arpeggio mus = { \override Voice.Arpeggio.color = #red \override TabVoice.Arpeggio.color = #red \m } \new TabStaff \new TabVoice \mus \new Staff \new Voice { \clef "G_8" \mus } The overrides, one for Voice, one for TabVoice, results in some spurious context-initialization in the Staff/Voice but not in the TabStaff/TabVoice. See attached .png. That let me think some context-settings could probably avoid the problem. I wasn't able to figure it out, though. Not sure if it's a bug, maybe an enhancement-request.

But I get the same output on 2.18.2 and 2.16.2.
I've reworked your example to make it more clear and backward compatible with 2.16:

\version "2.16.0"

mus = {
  \override Voice.NoteHead #'color = #red
  \override TabVoice.TabNoteHead #'color = #red
  <c e g>4\arpeggio
}