Re: Tie engraver

From: Andrew Bernard
Subject: Re: Tie engraver
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2015 22:32:55 +1000

Hi Urs,

Yes,  a small example always helps. I should have included one to begin with.

The snippet here shows how the up/down behaviour is the default, but when you go into voices the ties are unidirectional. All this is correct, I now understand. What I was wanting was to be able to override the voicing style defaults and tell the engraver to do it ‘my’ way, instead of the ‘proper’ way.

Andrew

\version "2.19.18"

treble = \relative c'' {
  \clef treble