Re: Repeat with alternatives

From: mskala
Subject: Re: Repeat with alternatives
Date: Sat, 3 Oct 2015 01:35:05 -0500 (CDT)

On Fri, 2 Oct 2015, Richard Shann wrote:

> and it gives a warning which I don't understand. OTOH the
> end-of-second-time marker wouldn't serve any particular purpose - the
> player doesn't do anything special at that point.

Well, "end of second time" is also the place where the player picks up
after skipping over the second alternative during the *first* repetition,
so it's worth marking it in some way.

Is this a task that could be accomplished with careful use of segno, coda,
DS, DC, and so on?

--
Matthew Skala
address@hidden                 People before principles.