Re: My finances for working on LilyPond

From: Wols Lists
Subject: Re: My finances for working on LilyPond
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2015 16:07:17 +0100

On 23/10/15 05:48, Jacques Menu wrote:
> So, David, please send me your IBAN privately, and I’ll fix this problem on
> my side.

I know there's all this fuss about putting bank accounts on the web, but
here (in the UK) we have bank accounts that can't originate
transactions, and can't have an overdraft. I have a couple of such accounts.

If David has (or can open) such an account, I'm pretty sure it would be
safe to publish the IBAN on the website as a "this account receives
money only", and then anybody could pay a lot or a little as they see fit.

David could check and empty it every week or so.

Cheers,
Wol