Advice on building flash drive for Spanish speaker

From: Ralph Palmer
Subject: Advice on building flash drive for Spanish speaker
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2016 14:03:20 -0400

Greetings -

I'm trying to build a flash drive for a Spanish speaker. I'd like to include the stable Spanish versions of LilyPond (probably 2.18.2) and Frescobaldi. The friend lives in Cuba, so I'll probably not be able to use the 64-bit version. They are running Windows 7.

I would appreciate any help in 1) deciding what files from the LilyPond and Frescobaldi sites I should include, and 2) the best way to put them on the flash drive (e.g., direct copy, rather than save and move).

Thanks in advance for your help,

Ralph

--
Ralph Palmer