Re: "Hide" the tagline

From: Klaus Blum
Subject: Re: "Hide" the tagline
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2017 11:55:57 -0700 (MST)

Hi Simon,

Simon Albrecht-2 wrote
> You could just as well have written
> make-tagline-color-markup = #make-transparent-markup
> or maybe even (I’m not sure if that does work for markup commands yet)
> tagline-color = \markup\transparent \etc

I'm not that familiar with scheme, so I'm alway glad if there is a way to do
it in LilyPond syntax. I also tried the \etc method, but without any
success. Is there any documentation of that new feature?

Simon Albrecht-2 wrote
> And, as Urs already said, he was looking for a way that does _not_
> require changing the input file at all.

IIUC he doesn't mind having some kind of preparation in the input file:

Urs Liska wrote
> It's ok to insert something in the input file but it should be, well,
> non-intrusive.

Once the input file is finished, it can be left "as is". Compilation results
afterwards only depend on the contents of the include file. That should be
suitable even for automated batch processing.

Cheers,
Klaus