Re: Seeking LilyPond Engravers for Paid Work

From: Mason Hock
Subject: Re: Seeking LilyPond Engravers for Paid Work
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2017 18:56:21 -0700

Sounds good, Chris. You might still consider "paying it forward" with a
license that respects your software's users' freedom
<https://www.gnu.org/philosophy/free-sw.html> as Lilypond respects
yours. If not for your EULA I'd happily engrave for your business and
recommend your product to performers and composers, but I won't press
you further on the issue.

Best wishes and happy engraving.

Mason