Re: Re-direct write processes in Frescobaldi?

From: Ben
Subject: Re: Re-direct write processes in Frescobaldi?
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2018 21:26:44 -0500

On 2/17/2018 8:43 PM, Andrew Bernard wrote:
Hi Ben,

But then he is just writing a named file to the SSD, with the same (non) issues, so this is not any different,

Using Frescobaldi is not a danger to SSD's or other life forms (as far as we know...).

Andrew

He specifically asked about temp files, not saved 'named' files in the original post, fwiw...so I guess I was confused a bit.