lmi

Re: [lmi] xsl-fo changes: testing results

From: Greg Chicares
Subject: Re: [lmi] xsl-fo changes: testing results
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 14:17:02 +0000

On 2007-06-21 13:31Z, Murphy, Kimberly wrote:

> I discovered another oddity while rechecking the issues Rick reported
> in his email 'RE: Please commit xsl-fo changes to HEAD' 2007-05-31

2007-05-31T13:14Z for anyone who, like me, can't cope with
US daylight saving time.

> 9:15 AM. Using the test file for issue number one, I ran the
> composite. I now observe an extra page, between the cover page and
> page one of the illustration, that prints only a thick blue line
> at the top of the page. This was not there previously.

I see the same anomaly here. This raises a general question:
what files should we send transatlantically so that vous can
reproduce the symptoms we observe? Possibilities include:

(1) The raw xml dataset. I'm guessing that this is sufficient
and probably ideal.

(2) A complete set of proprietary product files, which cannot
be published on savannah (just as a proprietary 'gnumeric'
spreadsheet file wouldn't be published on a 'gnumeric' list),
along with a '.cns' input file such as was previously sent.
These files are large (about 13 MB) and change frequently.