lmi

Re: [lmi] xsl-fo changes: testing results

From: Evgeniy Tarassov
Subject: Re: [lmi] xsl-fo changes: testing results
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 18:43:57 +0200

On 6/21/07, Murphy, Kimberly <address@hidden> wrote:

I discovered another oddity while rechecking the issues Rick reported
in his email 'RE: Please commit xsl-fo changes to HEAD' 2007-05-31
9:15 AM. Using the test file for issue number one, I ran the
composite. I now observe an extra page, between the cover page and
page one of the illustration, that prints only a thick blue line
at the top of the page. This was not there previously.

I was not able to reproduce the issue: my guess is that the cover page
'height' is too big and it does not fit onto one page, as a
consequence its bottom border is drawn on the next (blank page),
correct?
The following patch should fix the issue by adjusting the spacing properly:

http://lmi.tt-solutions.com/codestriker/codestriker.pl?action=view_topic_properties&topic=5499340

IF it still does not work, could you please sned me (directly) a
generated pdf file with the described issue?

--
Best wishes,
Evgeniy Tarassov