lmi

Re: [lmi] xsl-fo changes: testing results

From: Evgeniy Tarassov
Subject: Re: [lmi] xsl-fo changes: testing results
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 02:48:54 +0200

On 6/14/07, Murphy, Kimberly <address@hidden> wrote:

7) On an illustration_reg.xsl, the individual illustration's
'Tabular Detail, continued' page contains four columns spaced
appropriately.
The same page for a composite however, only contains two columns, which
are
spaced out to fit that four-column block. Our preference is to have them

closer together, more left-aligned and less spaced apart.

I preliminary patch fixes the table width:
http://lmi.tt-solutions.com/codestriker/codestriker.pl?topic=9660295&action=view

However I don't understand what does 'more left-aligned' mean. In
illustration_reg.xsl the table cell content is right aligned
everywhere -- it could be made left-aligned, or centered, but not
something in-between -- there is no other choice. I think you mean
that columns should be moved more to the left, right?

Or do you mean that the table should look exactly as for a
non-composite, correct? If it the case, then the patch above will do
it.

--
Best wishes,
Evgeniy Tarassov