Re: [Ltib] ltib rpm staging confusion

From: Mike Goins
Subject: Re: [Ltib] ltib rpm staging confusion
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2009 13:45:37 -0400

Stuart,

I do not think it is related to your changes.   I installed the
Freescale BSP in a separate PC (Suse 10.0, it's a bit old) to get that
error.  I also tried the latest ltib from savannah and it err'd also.
My initial thought is that the RPM environment is a bit different
between the two machines I am using.  The original Suse 11.x machine I
was using not having a problem.   I will probably try to investigate
myself to resolve since I am trying to get this setup for my fellow
engineers to start working and we have a very diverse set GNU/Linux
desktops.