Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] mingw-cross-env-2.9: DEbian Squeeze AMD65: Fa

From: Tony Theodore
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] mingw-cross-env-2.9: DEbian Squeeze AMD65: Failed to build package boost!
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 19:06:35 +1100

2009/11/10 Joost Kraaijeveld <address@hidden>:
> Hi Tony,
>
> Nop, I do not have any gcc-mingw-4.3.4 lying around. Maybe the auto
> detection mechanisme got confused by the gcc version of my Linux host,
> which is 4.3.4.
>
> But as you "can't reproduce it", does that mean that you have an actual
> version of gcc/boost on AMD64? Which means that there is hope ;-).
> Exactly which version of gcc and boost are you using?

Unfortunately, I don't have Debian amd64 to test, I was comparing to
FreeBSD amd64 logs. The host version of gcc is 4.2.1, and boost is
1_40_0. Boost seems to have it's own configuration system and I can't
really find where it's detecting the gcc-mingw-4.4.0.

The error: unrecognized command line option "-mthreads" is being
thrown by the linux gcc, as this option only applies to the mingw
compiler.

That's all I can see at the moment.

Tony