Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] mingw-cross-env-2.9: DEbian Squeeze AMD65: Fa

From: Joost Kraaijeveld
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] mingw-cross-env-2.9: DEbian Squeeze AMD65: Failed to build package boost!
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 08:06:57 +0100

Hi Tony,

Nop, I do not have any gcc-mingw-4.3.4 lying around. Maybe the auto
detection mechanisme got confused by the gcc version of my Linux host,
which is 4.3.4.

But as you "can't reproduce it", does that mean that you have an actual
version of gcc/boost on AMD64? Which means that there is hope ;-).
Exactly which version of gcc and boost are you using?

TIA

--
Groeten,

Joost Kraaijeveld