Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] mingw-cross-env-2.9: DEbian Squeeze AMD65: Fa

From: Stefan Peter
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] mingw-cross-env-2.9: DEbian Squeeze AMD65: Failed to build package boost!
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 11:56:24 +0100

Hi list

I think I have found the reason for this error: If you have installed a native bjam on your system, the bjam that is built for building boost picks up the /etc/site-config.jam. It seems that in this case the user-config.jam fails to override the gcc to use.

Renaming /etc/site-config.jam for the boost build does, at least on my system, result in a successful build.

Regards

Stefan Peter