Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] SDL build missing DX Headers

From: Marcel Wysocki
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] SDL build missing DX Headers
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 09:28:15 +0100

Any further tests for other libraries will be done when enabling
DirectX support for these libraries. So don't worry about these.
Having a recent DirectX 8 support for SDL would already be a big
step forward.

iirc the sdl directx files are dx6
what about dx9c ? there are plenty of .devpack files for devcpp
around which just uses mingw
http://www.onkeltorty.net/wiki/index.php5?title=DX1
(volker, i take it from your name you are german too)
another one: http://clam-project.org/wiki/Devel/Windows_MinGW_cross_compile#DirectX
i guess we really would need to use reimp if we take the official sdk
described here http://www.si-gamer.net/gulikoza/dosbox.html
(page about porting dosbox to directx)

interesting too:
http://mingw-starter.blogspot.com/2008/02/mingw-directx.html