Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] MXE suddenly wants to rebuild everything

From: Tony Theodore
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] MXE suddenly wants to rebuild everything
Date: Sun, 2 Jun 2013 01:24:43 +1000

On 02/06/2013, at 1:06 AM, Nikos Chantziaras <address@hidden> wrote:

> Yeah, already tried "touch usr/installed/*", but it doesn't help.

That's strange, it would take a bug in "make" or something strange with your
system clock to cause that behaviour. What does the output of:

$ date
$ stat -l src/gcc.mk
$ stat -l usr/installed/gcc

look like?

> My MXE tree is about a year old though (I have tons of settings in the *.mk
> files that really I don't want to lose) and I don't track it with Git, so the
> new stuff is definitely not there.

What sort of settings are they? Is there a way we could make it easier to keep
updated with mxe and keep your local settings?

Cheers,

Tony