Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] gtk3 and gtkmm3

From: Nagaev Boris
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] gtk3 and gtkmm3
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2015 10:01:38 +0300

On Wed, Sep 9, 2015 at 9:50 AM, Gerardo Ballabio
<address@hidden> wrote:
> Well, I have Windows in Italian, so the message for me is:
>
> Si รจ verificata un'eccezione durante l'esecuzione di
> "G:address@hidden"
>
> In English it should translate to:
>
> An exception occurred during execution of
> "G:address@hidden"

Maybe the problem is related to this "@16" in the function name. And
the commit is related to properly setting the name of the function.
"@..." is stdcall function, this is all what I know about it. I
suspect wrong function name for g_win32_run_session_bus being
selected.

Can you run the program under debugger (MXE has gdb.exe) and catch
this exception?

> So it is the same function mentioned in that commit, although the
> message seems different. I'll check if that fixes it.

This commit (and other changes to get_session_address_dbus_launch) is
already applied in Glib 2.42.1.
Can you check which variant of the #ifdef is used in MXE?

--

Best regards,
Boris Nagaev