Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] gtk3 and gtkmm3

From: Gerardo Ballabio
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] gtk3 and gtkmm3
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2015 09:20:30 +0200

Actually I had tried changing the function name, then the message
changed to this:

Errore in G:\me\TEST-G~1.EXE
Voce mancante: g_win32_run_session_bus

Error in G:\me\TEST-G~1.EXE
Missing entry: g_win32_run_session_bus

So it seems that the function name was correct, it's something inside
the function that gives the exception. I also tried to find if it was
a particular line of code, but actually the warning disappeared only
when I commented out the whole function body (that's the patch that I
submitted).

I haven't used gdb for a long time, but I'll see what I can do with it.

Gerardo