Re: [Mldonkey-users] Strange Behaviour

From: Sonja Paszeska
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] Strange Behaviour
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2002 22:32:21 +0100

I use mldonkey for a few months now - and had no problems.
And I still can connect enough servers and get sources from there. My
problem is, that for a few days I don't get any tranfers from the sources. I
have about 300 sources for a very popular file - but there is no traffic.
And that's the same with all mldonkey-versions.

Sonja