Re: [Mldonkey-users] Strange Behaviour

From: Sonja Paszeska
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] Strange Behaviour
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 17:03:29 +0100

From: "JoLorant" <address@hidden>

> download every now and then. If there are only 2 or 3 sources available,
it's
> no wonder if you only get a max of 10 kb/s.

As I wrote before, I'm downloading files with several hundreds of sources.
Someone else wrote in this list, that most of his sources showed the
following (when viewed via vd #)

fagdshdskjfgh (last_ok <16:33  Mon 25 Nov> lasttry <never> nexttry <01:00
Thu 01 Jan> onlist false)

I get the same info on most of my sources. In the mldonkey-world forum I
read that you can tell by the downloads.ini which client the source uses.
And, *tadaaa!* all of those laststry <never> nexttry <januar> sources are
emule clients.

Has there been a new version of emule out short time ago? Could it be that
there is some problem with the mldonkey-emule-compatibility?

Sonja!